Friday, January 2, 2009
Not knowing what to do,
But not having a god
makes it meaningless
No longer believing in a
supreme deity that honours
good over evil
or right over wrong
or even gives a fundamental fig
for basic human rights
i turn my back on the abrahamic gods
and contact the life force
animating the tree in front of me
the life force pushing air into these lungs
the life force that i am
and surrender this pain and this mess
to that which must surely understand.
- ► 2012 (9)
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (17)
- The magician came to me today, between the tho...
- "You have been bitten by the deadly black serp...
- Painting my face with dust scratched off the r...
- God in the belly laugh of silence. God came t...
- If this is the dying of the day may we all shin...
- in a moment where the mind reaches relative sile...
- Day 6. Not knowing what to do, I pray But not ha...
- ▼ January (7)