Thursday, January 8, 2009
in a moment
where the mind reaches relative silence
the light captivates and dances its own dance
energy circulating in orbits
yellow and white
with spurs of elliptical spheres.
not yet transformed
with the observer still present.
moths flying into the
not able to penetrate
to the core of energy
yet not content to remain outside.
willing to die
for a touch of that luminescence
how much like a moth
- ► 2012 (9)
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (17)
- The magician came to me today, between the tho...
- "You have been bitten by the deadly black serp...
- Painting my face with dust scratched off the r...
- God in the belly laugh of silence. God came t...
- If this is the dying of the day may we all shin...
- in a moment where the mind reaches relative sile...
- Day 6. Not knowing what to do, I pray But not ha...
- ▼ January (7)