Friday, February 27, 2015

The Sacred Dart









I am in the softly cooing dove the sunlight shining from far above
the gusting of the rustling wind
the composting of fallen leaves
surrendered by the towering trees
i am in the traffic on the road
and in the ragdoll newly sewed
 in the freshly fallen quince
and in the birdbath newly rinsed
i am  in the range of the teachers dart
with the possibility of seeing the Most Perfect Heart
i am in the whistle of the itinerant worker
and equally present in the stride of the eternal shirker
i am in a sacred moment aware
of the I given to all
by God’s most precious Care.
I am in love and in devotion
in soft words largely unspoken
in that eternal space within
where by Grace, despite some sin
I am held in the most tender embrace
with the fiercest of love
All in the Presence of the cooing dove.



        With hearfelt love and nuture to Bholonath. 










3 comments:

Timster said...

Wow. Your best verse yet. Thank YOU!

bholanath said...

How can I possibly thank you enough? So beautiful.
Coming in from the blizzard I find this. The collapsing and falling apart time now. So much more than I think I can hold.

Every day that I go into town I have to buy her flowers. I stand and cry in the flower aisle. I want to bring home flowers for her, to tell her how much I love her and how beautiful she is to me.
The hole is enormous. It swallows cities,
countries, planets, universes.
A friend tells me I have to keep expressing gratitude, feeling it, believe that if I do that, I'll make it through this. I try. She is everywhere. And still the heart aches so.
A sacred blessing from you, so appreciated.
>onelove<

Anon said...

Very good!

- Aangirfan

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Buddha