ENOUGH ALREADY.

Page after page of gushing tributes to a woman who would have done better in correctional services.  And photos of her grief stricken children.  Mark Thatcher http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/equatorialguinea/6502398/Simon-Mann-ready-to-help-prosecute-Sir-Mark-Thatcher.html being behind a coup d'etat in Africa.  How quickly the papers forget if you are a well heeled member of society.  You can kill millions and yet still earn a fortune as  a peace envoy.  This is the depth of the insanity.

The bomb went off in Boston, except now they are saying it was not a bomb.  And already, as quickly as Sandy Hook was exposed as a false flag, so is this.    I spent five minutes reading and then just gave up, gave in, surrendered .
I cannot continue casting my eyes in the direction of this very sordid, squalid play that maya has laid out in front of me.
I consciously choose to focus on the light within and avoid this illusory soul trap.
Turning off the machine and heading to the internal mountains.  Adjusting the frequency, up till now one could play along, and tip a toe into the water, but now it is drown time.

These are the crux times.  Now is the time that we have prepared for.  If you don't know how to go in and find the peace , I suggest you make it your absolute priority - for the walls are crumbling, and the earth will shake - and our inner convictions are going to be the only attributes towards sanity and perseverance.


Wishing you all love, strength and TRUTH.
The TRUTH will set us free -  breathe deeply now.
I love you all. 


 "Redemption Song"

Old pirates, yes, they rob I;
Sold I to the merchant ships,
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit.
But my hand was made strong
By the 'and of the Almighty.
We forward in this generation
Triumphantly.
Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom? -
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
'Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
Some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fulfil de book.

Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom? -
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.



Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our mind.
Wo! Have no fear for atomic energy,
'Cause none of them-a can-a stop-a the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look?
Yes, some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fulfill the book.
Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom? -
'Cause all I ever had:
Redemption songs -
All I ever had:
Redemption songs:
These songs of freedom,
Songs of freedom. 

Bob Marley.





















Comments

su said…
On my way out to the metaphorical inner landscape I came upon Dublin Mick's piece.
One has to read it.
http://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/off-the-radar-april-news/
Anonymous said…
I have always loved the words from that Bob Marley song. I do believe he was one of the enlightened beings whose time on earth was cut awfully short. So sad for mankind.

The madness in humanity is reaching it's crescendo and America is, as usual, in front.

I am also tending to my inner garden and making it as beautiful as I can.

Much Love to you Light.
su said…
Ah the inner gardens are all ablooming with fragrance and delight.
Will you be drinking the sacred medicine on Saturday?
Zoner said…
Now absent the daily toil once again myself, after my last day in the factory yesterday, a choice was made upon rising - roll around in the illusion or spend the day being kissed by the Sun and delighted by the songs of the birds.

I could swear I heard a familiar voice call out as I sat and soaked up the rays of pure Love.........

The Light is shining oh-so-brightly. One simply needs to turn and face it with open arms.

I hope to run into you soon my friend.

Z
Dublinmick said…
Hi SU
I guess sometimes I just have to do it. In the words of my cousin Doc, my hypocrisy only goes so far. Friends of mine have told me, Doc huh, gambling, guns, drinking, fighting and woman chasing, it is all making sense now. I can't tell you I am somebody I am not, I have made a lot of mistakes.

My daddy always told me, always tell the truth no matter what. When small I thought why is he telling me this, isn't that what everyone does? No that is not what everyone does is it?

I never realized what a breathe of fresh air he was while he was alive. His brother was killed in WWI and my dad became a disable veteran when the ship he was coming home in was hit by a hurricane. It messed up the vertebrae in his back when hit the wall so hard it gave him a hernia. All that for some crooked assed Rothschild bankers.

Maybe that is why I have a blog, I dunno. My truth at times I suppose makes me seem like some fool but hey I do the best I can. Daddy always said tell the truth no matter what. He was a simple man, disabled veteran who ran grocery stores, and had a pool room in Florida. I was shooting 5 dollar nine ball at 13, called the shark, best dressed kid in junior high. Dad's businesses always turned into a big fail but there was the disability check.

Blogging is not as much fun anymore as you never come and assure me the big meteor is coming. You know the one fast, quick and redeeming!

That fucking banker whoever he was reminds me of the old passage, what good is it to own the world and lose your soul. Is that what you want to present when you enter the ethers? I owned all the gold! Pitiful fool.

I want to say I did what daddy told me to do, always tell the truth, no matter what.

My cousin Bill has some of Doc's traits, he was at bear lake once and one of his smaller friends came up and said this guy won't leave me alone. Bill walked over put his arm around the guy and said hey George why don't you give it a rest. He was stabbed in stomach quickly and almost didn't make it. DOA at the "Macon County Line". He was a football player and the coach said he could have went to any college he wanted but they had to put his shoulder back in place with a pin.

I going up there this year to see him. Once when I was 11 years old and he was 15 we stole a six pack of beer from dad's store and went outside and drank it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcSbsP2DsSQ

That is my other cousin shorty in the film!

I have also found it a bit strange how Doc Holliday, born in Griffin, Georgia ended up in Arizona with a gun, and I did also when I joined the Border patrol. Yeah I was young and thought they needed some law and order out there. LOL It was all a lesson in futility.
Dublinmick said…
Here we go

Bullets riddle california power station. It is time to hand in all those guns. The goyim is going crazy!

http://enenews.com/heavy-damage-after-bullet-holes-riddle-california-power-substation-10000-gallon-oil-spill-statewide-emergency-alert-to-conserve-energy-911-calls-from-land-lines-not-working-nearby

This guy is honestly telling people we need to take the guns away from tea party people and put them into the hands of thugs who will not turn in their guns and people are laughingly signing it. Fluoride and vaccines are working.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2diNojgJF9c
Anonymous said…
I suppose we have to learn to detach ourselves from any kind of extreme 'sorrow' and 'pain'.

The good doctor is compassionate but detached from 'sorrow' and 'pain'.

The sick kid does not want a doctor who looks 'distressed'.

- Aangirfan
Anonymous said…
My spirit mother is sending me in a direction. I am listening now. After all, she allowed us to meet you and I am ever so grateful for meeting you, Su.

You are a spy of love, waiting to pounce on the awakening.

I love you for that.

Hopefully I will see you on the 27th.
bholanath said…
Loving you back. Thanks for all of this, and yes, it's "enough already".
Just keepin on singin songs of freedom and redemption...that's all I got left, anyway. No medicine here like yours, but other kinds, and we gather to celebrate the twice-yearly festival of the Earth goddess, by her many names and qualities for these nine days currently. In the midst of a spring snow storm and 16F degree nights. Birds successful at clearing snow from the feeders.
It seems the boys who 'own the weather' are trying to ruin the crops, but we'll see...
onelove
su said…
Bho,
The ancient traditions know about times like these.
We just need to pay close attention to the cycles, the rhythms, the elders, the lessons.
I think we are soon going to understand the talk about split realities.
I think for many there are going to be food shortages, and for many, even in the same area there will be abundance. Our thoughts create our realities.
Making space for expansive, loving thoughts.
I hate to ask you again but do you remember that link to the you tube elephant and man and child on canoe?
Much love to you and your wisdom.
su said…
Zoner,
Yeah, I have my friend back.
Speak later.
su said…
Brandon,
Smiling widely and hoping to find out more about where the Spirit Mother is sending you this weekend.

Till the next time.
su said…
Dublin Mick,

I hate word press.
I really do.
For me to log in and comment on your page it links to my face book page which is not something I am particularly keen to do and it does not take anonymous which is frustrating. But I do go and I do read and I can' t comment.

I would love your take on the latest explosions?
bholanath said…
Su, not quite sure to which youtube you are referring. was it a film, short, fiction, real, etc?
su said…
Bho,

It was a video, set in Africa with an old man, his grandson in a boat with an elephant nearby.
Beautiful music.
It was years ago, computer crashed and I lost it.

Popular Posts